In 2015, I am focussed on building a comeback after my 2014 tibial stress fracture sidelined me for so long. I am going to be slow and overweight but I hope to overcome and run my 14th half marathon at Harvest Half.
- 5K: Spring Trio 5K 27:25 (April 2013)
- 5 Mile: Crave Chick Chaser 5 Miler 51:13 (February 2013)
- 10K: Calgary Marathon Jugo Juice 10K 59:38 (May 2013)
- 15K: MEC Calgary 15K 1:38:29 (May 2013)
- Half Marathon: Run for L'Arche Half Marathon 2:19:18 (March 2011)
- Marathon: BMO Okanagan Marathon 5:44:05 (October 2011)
- Goofy: 9:11:47 (January 2013)
My Latest Run
BMO Vancouver Marathon Disclaimer: Anything I write regarding my training adventures (both here and on my social networks) for the 2012 Vancouver Half are my own thoughts and opinions and in no way reflect those of the Vancouver International Marathon Society, BMO Vancouver Marathon, or their related sponsors. In exchange for my promoting the event weekend, I am receiving free admission into the race and an online half marathon training clinic, plus media accreditation on the event weekend, training clothing and any promotion that the marathon wishes to provide for my blog. Though, you all know that I would have written about my journey anyway...it's just who I am and what my blog is all about!