I admit, I've been pretty slack lately. My adherence to The Four Hour Body has slipped...a lot. My running has been pretty sporadic. The only thing I've been doing somewhat consistently is working out with my Kettlebelles I am LOVING the Kettleworx workouts. Loving them! Totally doable and I feel like I am feeling results, even if my current fat layer isn't revealing them.
So, this week, I am back on the wagon and I really need to do my damndest to stay on.
- Back on the Four Hour Body diet - it was pretty effective when I was on it.
- Cutting back on coffee. Not a full wean, but not the three calorie filled lattes a day I've been drinking.
- Registering today for a winter half marathon to keep motivated to run through the holidays - probably Hypo Half. I really want the snowflake medal.
- Keep going with the Kettlebelles. We are on week 4 of Kettleworx and are already planning a second rotation.
- Stay strong through my birthday and the holidays. This will be tricky but I'm going to try really hard.
200 days is a long time. It doesn't seem like it, but I know it is plenty of time to make a pretty significant difference.
Let's do this thing!