Time to update on my 36 resolutions for the year. This past month actually felt really productive! And I am loving all of the red I am seeing in the list now :)
- Do something interesting with my hair
Rework my home gym
- Tune up my bike
Take the girls to Zoolights
- Make amazing halloween costumes
- Plan a monthly date night - FAIL! We didn't head out for a date night this month. We'll have to try to get a couple in next month.
- Volunteer at a race - I put in an application to volunteer for Tour of Alberta Hopefully they have room on the Strathmore-Drumheller leg for me.
- Go thrifting once each month - done. I went but didn't have time to spend hunting. so I didn't have any finds this month.
- Learn to knit properly - not knitting as much now that the weather has turned nice but am still puttering. I think I need to actually make something I can wear next. My yarn ball winder arrived and that does make me want to wind up my yarn and knit it all up...
- Take a shopping trip to the States
- Invest in a perfect party dress (doesn't need to be black)
- Get another tattoo
Leave Facebook again Get an instagram poster printed- DONE! The poster is beautiful! Took about 2 weeks to arrive and now I just need to find a great frame for it! Stay at the Banff Springs Hotel
- Go on an amazing hike
- Take my kids camping
- Re-learn how to draw and paint - Psuedo-done/was never necessary. Also - I've fallen in love with Zentangle so have been drawing more than ever recently. I even took a course! and have registered for another course next month!
From my course day
- Create an outdoor reading area - starting to plan
- Plant a rose garden - starting to plan
Redecorate the master bedroom and bath- DONE! REALLY made major headway on this this month. New sheets, bedspread, curtains, shower curtain and towels. It looks like a completely different room now. I will still be puttering at making it really nice though so while it's done - it's not done done...lol. Our room isn't tidy enough for a pic quite yet...but I promise I'll post some as soon as I can.
- Train for a specific goal race - The training plan for Calgary 10k is now underway!
Create an indoor reader's sanctuary Create a creative space for myself
- Try to have an article published in a magazine
- Try standup Paddleboarding
- Go snowshoeing with hubby - on hold til Fall.
Go ice skating with my girls
- Visit Ontario in the Fall
- Self Publish One Book
- Run a 2:15 Half
- Run a sub-60min 10k - aiming for Calgary Marathon. Came close last weekend, though, finishing in 1:00:57 on a hilly course. I think the much flatter Jugo Juice 10k course will have me beat this for sure.
- Run a Sub-30min 5k - Redemption 5k this weekend. I ran the first 5k of my 10k (last weekend) in 29:45...here's hoping I can beat that this week.
- Run a continuous 10k - aiming for Run for Water
Run the Goofy Challenge at Walt Disney World
- Complete a home
yogastretching challenge - I decided to modify this one. My goal in May is to incorporate 10 mins of stretching everyday. I have a ton of 10-15min stretching videos so this should be totally doable and get me in the habit of stretching myself out.
- Complete 8 weeks of Rip:60