Wow - how did the 18th sneak up on me? Time to update on my 36 resolutions for the year.
- Do something interesting with my hair
- Rework my home gym - Hubby actually started on this one for me. I still need to put in some time down there. Hopefully this month will allow that.
- Tune up my bike
Take the girls to Zoolights- DONE! We went on Saturday night. You can read all about it next week :)
- Make amazing halloween costumes
- Plan a monthly date night - January - FAIL. Opps. This month just wans't conducive to dating. I owe hubby a great date night, though. He worked his arse off to entertain the girls last weekend while I was away and deserves a great night out. Maybe we'll do two this month.
- Volunteer at a race
- Go thrifting once each month - done! Did not have great luck in my search, but did manage to find some crochet hooks and yarn...next month I need to focus on some clothing.
- Learn to knit properly - I didn't have much time to work on my needle knitting, but my loom has been producing a beautiful colourful afghan. I would like to work on different cast ons and purling in January!
- Take a shopping trip to the States - err...kinda. I was in the states. I went shopping at Target. I had intended to hit the outlets, but timing just wans't right and I wanted to go back to Target more than i wanted to wear myself out walking the outlets after my half. So - I can sort of call this one complete, but I do hope to have another chance at shopping later in the year.
- Invest in a perfect black dress
- Get another tattoo
- Leave Facebook again
- Get an instagram poster printed
- Stay at the Banff Springs Hotel
- Go on an amazing hike
- Take my kids camping
- Re-learn how to draw and paint
- Create an outdoor reading area
- Plant a rose garden
- Redecorate the master bedroom and bath
- Train for a specific goal race - Goofy kind of counts, but that isn't what I mean by this. I intend to really train for my 10k at Calgary Marathon this year. That sub 60 mins will be mine.
Create an indoor reader's sanctuaryCreate a creative space for myself - still in progress! Between being sick and finishing my training and the holidays - I didn't have much time. I did however manage to stock it with supplies in shopping sprees at Michaels on boxing week!
- Try to have an article published in a magazine
- Try standup Paddleboarding
- Go snowshoeing with hubby
- Go ice skating with my girls
- Visit Ontario in the Fall
- Self Publish One Book
- Run a 2:15 Half
- Run a sub-60min 10k - aiming for Calgary Marathon
- Run a Sub-30min 5k
- Run a continuous 10k - aiming for Run for Water
Run the Goofy Challenge at Walt Disney World- COMPLETED!
- Complete a home yoga challenge
- Complete 8 weeks of Rip:60