My partners appear to all be out, though. I think it really helps that I am definitely not a foodie. I don't really care about the food. I've actually been fairly satisfied on the juice. Tomorrow will still be the last day and there is still a chance that I might really struggle tomorrow...but thus far it hasn't been too bad.
I think it was worse having my coworker crinkling wrappers all day and trying to do it quiet so it wouldn't torture me. lol. I made sure to give her a tough time.
Here's what today looked like:
Breakfast: 2 cups of Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana
Lunch: 2 cups of Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana
Dinner: 2 cups Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness
Exercise: walking to and from parking lot - approx 1.5k, Coffee Break arm workout
What I noticed today:
- My teeth felt really coated. Also - It felt like I had something stuck in my teeth - though that isn't possible since I haven't eaten anything in 2 days.
- My energy is low but not rock bottom...if I had to choose a word for my energy level, it would be apathetic.
- No major grumblings in my tummy and none of the digestive distress that was foreshadowed on so many sites.
- I am avoiding conflict like crazy. I know that if I were to be provoked and decided to stick around - it wouldn't be pretty. Instead, if I am getting really agitated about something - I am separating myself from that thing. It's better for everyone, really.
- My kids don't really notice that I'm not eating. They thought the green juice looked disgusting and were quite vocal about that, but they aren't begging for juice or asking me to eat. I think this was a good idea to do on the weekdays when I eat 2 meals a day away from them. While it's ok for me to do a little experiment like this - I am trying to teach them about healthy, balanced meals and it is just better that they don't witness much of this.
Tomorrow is the last day. I'm still deciding on whether I will break my fast at dinner or if I will hold off until breakfast on Saturday morning.