Ok - so it's a few days into March now...so I guess it's time to recap February
Here were my goals for that month:
1) Buy a treadmill -DONE DONE DONE!!!!
2) Start weight management/nutrition counseling - I received my
package and have started working through the materials whenever I have
time. I haven't really dedicated myself fully to this
3) I will NOT buy any books in February - I stayed pretty good on this one...I did cave and buy one book late in the month. Otherwise, I concentrated on working my way through the excess I had on my kobo.
I also did really well with my workouts, as you can see on the Calendar. Having the treadmill really helped me dedicate myself to those mid-week runs. No more excuses when the perfect weather conditions exist in my basement.
Oh...and this past week, I lost a couple of pounds due to no night snacks and early bedtimes.
1) Combat my exhaustion
2) No evening snacking - test the theory over a longer timeframe
3) Still no buying books
4) Incorporate strength training once a week - probably on Sundays. I need it so I need to suck it up and just do it.
So, let's see how it goes...