- March 17: Calgary Road Runners St. Patricks Day 5K - Registered!
- March 24: Run for L'Arche 8K (why run a half when they give you a medal for the 1K! 8K at least shows I am trying..plus it will be an instant PR since I have never raced 8K before)
- May 5: The Big Run 10K - Registered!
- May 13: Forzani Mother's Day 5K - just waiting for registration to open! and, yes, I'll have a team again this year!
- May 27: Calgary Marathon 10K - just waiting to see the route change before I leap on this one.
So, this list only takes me to June. I am trying to figure out the rest of my year from there. I might do Edmonton Marathon 10K again. I'm also thinking of maybe doing a Fall half, but want it to be a good one with decent swag.
To prepare for my spring races, I will be training alongside JS as she prepares for her first marathon in June. I wish I knew right now that I could join her in Seattle, but without knowing if hubby is getting renewed at his job, it makes long term travel plans impossible. Having a training plan will be super nice, though. It will give me something to help build my endurance again.