As for the sale itself:
- It was too long. 9-4 was overkill. It was busy until around noon and then it was dead. Most of us packed up and left by 2:30
- It was busy - from the moment we opened up - it was steady with people.
- I had priced everything to sell and went from 4 bins down to 2.
- The people were great. I really enjoyed talking to the other moms who had tables at the sale
- So many deals. I didn't buy much, but I did manage to get some great deals on designer toddler shoes and some games
- Someone makes awesome shortbread and they sold it at the bake sale table. I MIGHT have eaten an entire plate of it for lunch. Bad Momma.
So, it looks like there might be another sale in the spring and, if the times are shortened - I'll likely sign up to sell at that one too...I'll be needing to clear out the summer stuff by that point.