- I wrote to a maid company for a quote...they haven't written back. I think twin toddlers and two dogs scared them off. Next step - write to more companies until I find a brave one with decent rates
- In that same vein, I found a 20 minutes a day cleaning list which breaks it down over 30 days of little bits to do each day. Hubby says he's willing to give it a go with me and last night we spent 20 mins surface cleaning the kitchen and living room. Those rooms look amazing now. Tonight is bathroom night. If you don't hear from me for a few days - assume the tub scum ate me
- My Rip:60 is on it's way...got the tracking number and am obsessively checking to see if it's left Montreal yet. Might need a 12 step program to break the addiction to my Canada Post app.
- As though she knew I needed it right now, Denise Beatty from Fitness Fix contacted me yesterday to send me my written analysis of my running form and to let me know my DVD was ready for pick up. This is from that seminar I took in mid-June. Her comments and suggestions really made me feel better about my running (unfortunately not enough to get me out of bed this morning...but I'm working on that too). I may share those in a bit.
- I revamped my marathon training schedule and restructured it so my day off is Friday and I can easily run in the mornings and cross train in the evenings so I am not getting up at 4am every day.
- I moved an alarm clock downstairs as my bedtime reminder. I haven't plugged it in yet, but I will do that tonight. Last night, I was in bed by 9 and sleeping by 9:30.
- I'm being more diligent about sticking to my food allowance. The weight gain might have been hormonal because 2lbs vanished almost instantly.
- Life happened and my running partner for Saturday didn't pan out...but one of my other runner girls wrote me last night and she's going to join me for 15K of the 22. Yay! Can't wait to get caught up since it's been a while since I last saw her!
Things I still need to do:
- Figure out new running routes in Langdon
- Figure out how I want to mount the suspension trainer so I am ready to go when it arrives
It is looking like I have decided to make this week be a rest and recover week as I haven't worked out even once. A little break isn't going to kill me, but Saturday I am back at it again.
Oh and next week is going to be a test on my diet...we have house guests arriving Saturday and then staying until August. Just found out about one of them last night so I guess my day off tomorrow is a cleaning day. Wish that maid service was doing it instead :P