For the past year, my plan has consisted of:
- Stay around 1500 calories a day
- Run 3 times a week (ha - I haven't done THAT consistently in over 6 months)
- Bike 3 times a week
I am in desperate need of a kickstart. And a giant kick in the pants is exactly what I am going to give myself.
So - my FABULOUS plan for June is to challenge myself in new ways and to make adjustments to the habits I have allowed myself to laze into.
Here's the outline (wherever I say "you", I am talking to myself):
- Don't drink calories wherever possible - want a latte? Drink tea.
- No candy - no matter how yum it is, you have that gut for a reason and it is spelled c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e.
- Whole foods wherever possible. Enjoy healthy foods prepared simply.
- Stick to the calorie allowance in Lose It. Don't cheat and eat up your exercise
- Join a TRX class in Langdon one day a week (first one is tonight!)
- Make cross training count...Bike plus core or plyo on Mon/Fri
- Running 3 times a week (two shorter weekday runs plus my long run on Saturday)
Wanna join me?