- Ran the most fun 5K ever - dodging walkers and pushing my twins through the thousands of participants!
- Having so many of my wonderful friends join our Mothers Day team - it was amazing to spend the morning with friends
- My twins slept the entire race! This was HUGE! Last year, they wailed the entire time for hubby
- Holding my daughters hand for her first kids race
- Hubby gave me a gift certificate to Kobo so I got to frivolously shop for eBooks
- This might not seem like a highlight - but I got ALL of the laundry done so I won't need to do any throughout the week!! YAY!
- This one's the best part - no changing poopy diapers ALL DAY!!! (hubby did it - we didn't make them wallow in poo)
- Capped it off with a full night's sleep - exactly the thing I needed most!
Monday, May 9, 2011
MOMday - The Best Parts
Yesterday was my second Mother's Day. It was also the second time I ran the Mother's Day Run and Walk 5K. Since I'm not really on the ball today and haven't prepared a MOMday, I thought I'd share my Mother's Day highlights