So now, a sampling of what's on my reader just waiting for me to tear into:
- The Land of the Painted Caves - Jean M. Auel
- Sweet Valley Confidential - Francine Pascal
- Mile Markers - Kristin Armstrong
- The 4 Hour Body - Timothy Ferriss
- The Accidental Billionaires - Ben Mezrich (The Social Network was based on this one)
- Freedom - Jonathan Franzen
I've also been saving all of the magazines that have come in the mail so I won't need to buy any. Let me tell you, this is soooo much harder than it seems. Fresh magazines drive me bonkers until I read them. I have a new Fitness, Runners World and Women's Running to keep my busy :)
And, in failing to find a waterproof cover for my Reader..I've packed lots of large ziplocs so I can protect it from the stupidheads who like to splash lovely, relaxing readers like myself at the pool.
Ready for the sand and sun :) Cancun, here I come!