Well, it is that time of year again. One year ago, I was waddling around, just over 200lbs and miserable. Now, I am 35lbs lighter (let's face it, the 40lb loss was done a couple months ago so I have some more work ahead of me) and much happier than I've ever been after embracing my own life again and no longer trying to make everyone around me happy!
So, what is on the books for 2011. Here are my resolutions for the new year:
1) Lose 25 more pounds (hopefully before we go to Mexico so I won't scare small children on the beach in my bathing suit)
2) Aim for one race each month
3) Eat less junk food and aim for good nutrition 75% of the time. (c'mon - I KNOW I won't meet 100%)
4) De-clutter our home considerably. If we don't use it - we lose it.
5) Work on my posture. I know I will look considerably slimmer if I just improve that.
6) Be able to do pushups on my toes like a big girl. 100 Pushups will be my best friend.
7) Edit my Nano Novel
8) Complete at least one university course for my degree
9) Download Garmin at least once a week
I think I'd better stop there. I think I've stuck with attainable goals. And now that 2011 is here - it's time to get cracking at achieving them.